Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 344 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.25190 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 21% more expensive than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,600 (18,262 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,800 in Bordeaux.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,395 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 15,000元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $139 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Talcahuano costs CH$18,890,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nairobi costs Shilling350 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)