Cost of living in Iquique, Chile vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 246 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00114 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 36% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €2,176 (CH$1,903,372) in Iquique.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 5.69 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 22TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cancún costs Mex$ 36,000 (about 3 hours ago)