Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 78 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021.
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 8% more expensive than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,211 in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,900 in Bordeaux.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Peshawar costs ₨2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$14 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Chandigarh costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$60 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,220 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)