Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 231 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / COP
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 63% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €1,273 (COL$5,605,673) in Ibague.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 4 hours ago)