Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,302 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.10810 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 57% more expensive than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, you would need at least €5,640 (HK$52,178) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,600 in Bordeaux.
Prices recently added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Riga costs €3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Victoria, Seychelles costs 1,100 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)