Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 95 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021.
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 16% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €2,864 in Heraklion.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Rennes costs €70 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Lagos costs 6,000 ₦ (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (12 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Riga costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)