Cost of living in Haifa, Israel vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 200 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.25009 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 14% more expensive than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,208 (16,825 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,700 in Bordeaux.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moncton costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Latacunga costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)