Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14794 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 53% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €1,588 (R$ 10,732) in Goiânia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,033 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in London costs £4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 3.00 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulhasnagar costs ₨700 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Juba costs 3,500 Pound (about 1 hour ago)