Cost of living in Gibraltar vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 119 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.155 EUR / GIP
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 9% more expensive than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,810 (£3,299) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,500 in Bordeaux.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)