Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00818 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,349 (¥531,739) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,800 in Bordeaux.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 300 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.50 (about 3 hours ago)