Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 600 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020.
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 27% more expensive than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,827 in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,800 in Bordeaux.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,100 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $22,485 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,553 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Auckland costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 18TL (about 3 hours ago)