Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 161 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16683 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 55% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €1,527 (R$ 9,153) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Diego, California costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨380 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$40,000 (about 4 hours ago)