Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 584 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16577 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 44% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €2,133 (R$ 12,869) in Florianopolis.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 40 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 90 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,000₴ (about 3 hours ago)