Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 211 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12895 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 68% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €1,194 (9,257TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Indore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valledupar costs COL$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokushima costs ¥90,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $682 (about 2 hours ago)