Cost of living in Erie, Pennsylvania, United States vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 171 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.885 EUR / USD
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erie, Pennsylvania (United States) is about the same as in Bordeaux (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,632 ($4,105) in Erie, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,600 in Bordeaux.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 16 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Cabos costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 4 hours ago)