Cost of living in Ensenada, Mexico vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 150 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03955 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ensenada (Mexico) is 55% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €1,702 (Mex$ 43,039) in Ensenada.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Halifax costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Prague costs 199 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Siliguri costs ₨21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,400 (about 3 hours ago)