Cost of living in Eindhoven, Netherlands vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 290 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020.
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eindhoven (Netherlands) is 15% more expensive than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,124 in Eindhoven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,600 in Bordeaux.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Arroyos costs ARS $2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belford Roxo costs R$ 6,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,500 (about 3 hours ago)