Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 964 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.649 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 5% more expensive than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,971 (C$6,120) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,800 in Bordeaux.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$2,300 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 650 C$ (about 1 hour ago)