Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 258 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020.
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 14% more expensive than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,232 in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,700 in Bordeaux.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,600 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.99 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (about 3 hours ago)