Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 223 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.582 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 11% more expensive than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,092 (NZ$7,028) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,700 in Bordeaux.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in malabo costs 500,000 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨120 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mérida costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $889 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)