Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 217 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01788 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 46% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €1,769 (Php98,940) in Dumaguete City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Los Mochis costs Mex$ 3,400 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in malabo costs 500,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨120 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mérida costs Mex$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $889 (about 2 hours ago)