Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,728 prices entered by 242 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020.
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 54% more expensive than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, you would need at least €5,987 in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,900 in Bordeaux.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £80,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nasik costs ₨29,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Jalandhar costs ₨85 (about 1 hour ago)