Cost of living in Dresden, Germany vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 149 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020.
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 7% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,900 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €3,631 in Dresden.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Francisco, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 2 hours ago)