Cost of living in Douglas, Isle of Man, Isle of Man vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 165 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.104 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douglas, Isle of Man (Isle of Man) is 14% more expensive than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,205 (£3,809) in Douglas, Isle of Man to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,700 in Bordeaux.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pensacola, Florida costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $645 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)