Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 280 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03286 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 58% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €1,586 (48,283₴) in Dnipro.
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$40 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Almaty costs 80 KZT (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mendoza costs ARS $125 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Reynosa costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$240,000 (about 3 hours ago)