Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12889 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 67% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €1,214 (9,422TL) in Denizli.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 8 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Manchester costs £400 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 38 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rancagua costs CH$250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liege costs €17 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €20,000 (about 3 hours ago)