Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00283 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 50% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,900 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €1,938 (684,354 Ft) in Debrecen.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Manchester costs £400 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 38 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rancagua costs CH$250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liege costs €17 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.00 (about 3 hours ago)