Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 396 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23707 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 22% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €2,644 (﷼ 11,153) in Dammam.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 55 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Le Havre costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zapopan costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $14 (about 1 hour ago)