Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,112 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16683 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €1,971 (R$ 11,815) in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php85,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $24 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santa Rosa costs ARS $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London costs £449 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €479 (about 1 hour ago)