Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 206 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16222 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 52% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €1,695 (R$ 10,446) in Cuiabá.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nasik costs ₨29,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 150 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Jalandhar costs ₨85 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Chandigarh costs ₨140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)