Cost of living in Cuernavaca, Mexico vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 582 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03884 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 51% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €1,622 (Mex$ 41,766) in Cuernavaca.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nasik costs ₨29,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 150 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Jalandhar costs ₨85 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Chandigarh costs ₨140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)