Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 477 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.889 EUR / USD
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 28% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,900 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €2,799 ($3,147) in Cuenca.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chiang Mai costs 10,000 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pasto costs COL$700,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$16 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jaipur costs ₨77 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $22,816 (about 2 hours ago)