Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 370 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00024 EUR / COP
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 63% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €1,318 (COL$5,410,499) in Cúcuta.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baku costs 3.00 ман (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$95 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨600 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $164 (about 2 hours ago)