Cost of living in Corrientes, Argentina vs Bordeaux, France
WARNING! Corrientes has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Corrientes.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 703 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00922 EUR / ARS *
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corrientes (Argentina) is 45% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,900 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €2,132 (ARS $231,294) in Corrientes.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moncton costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Latacunga costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)