Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 235 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03546 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 34% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €2,510 (L 70,779) in Comayagua.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Francisco, California costs $430 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 2 hours ago)