Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 178 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.885 EUR / USD
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,829 ($4,325) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,400 in Bordeaux.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valledupar costs COL$25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokushima costs ¥90,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Rome costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $682 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Accra costs GH₵32 (about 1 hour ago)