Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 874 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00476 EUR / LKR
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 47% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €2,000 (419,999 ₨) in Colombo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $25,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Gainesville, Florida costs $0.55 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Burgos costs €400 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Almaty costs 80 KZT (about 1 hour ago)