Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020.
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 25% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €2,687 in Coimbra.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ipoh costs RM17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Foshan costs 50元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 50元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Felipe costs CH$10,000 (about 4 hours ago)