Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 579 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12799 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 45% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €2,024 ($b15,813) in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 18TL (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.98 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £2.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Gainesville, Florida costs $0.55 (about 3 hours ago)