Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 347 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.884 EUR / USD
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,271 ($4,831) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,800 in Bordeaux.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Dubai costs Dirham 70 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 7,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pretoria costs R 430,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $0.42 (about 3 hours ago)