Cost of living in Cienfuegos, Cuba vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 179 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.885 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cienfuegos (Cuba) is 8% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €3,049 (3,446 CUC) in Cienfuegos.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 9,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 18TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £2.77 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $25,000 (about 4 hours ago)