Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 183 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25264 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 47% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €1,845 (S/. 7,303) in Chincha Alta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mérida costs Mex$ 19 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $889 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)