Cost of living in Chihuahua, Mexico vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 459 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03898 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chihuahua (Mexico) is 52% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €1,838 (Mex$ 47,148) in Chihuahua.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Evora costs €5.95 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €195 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Udaipur costs ₨609 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)