Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25280 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 49% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €1,794 (S/. 7,095) in Chiclayo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,600 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.99 (about 3 hours ago)