Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 192 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.644 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is about the same as in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €3,318 (C$5,152) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €300 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nasik costs ₨29,000 (about 2 hours ago)