Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 458 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.889 EUR / USD
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,652 ($5,230) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,800 in Bordeaux.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Diego, California costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨380 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$40,000 (about 4 hours ago)