Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 179 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03945 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 52% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €1,598 (Mex$ 40,520) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Indore costs ₨50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valledupar costs COL$25,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokushima costs ¥90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.34 (about 2 hours ago)