Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 122 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02847 EUR / THB
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 23% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €2,474 (86,903 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €550 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 7,000 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pretoria costs R 430,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $0.42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 4 hours ago)