Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.877 EUR / USD
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 16% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €3,029 ($3,455) in Cedar Falls, Iowa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €46 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)