Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 145 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16222 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 49% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,900 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €2,008 (R$ 12,377) in Caxias do Sul.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Foshan costs 50元 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 50元 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Felipe costs CH$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)